Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Held


Although I am not a huge fan of the music video...the words in the song are so powerful.


There are times in life when things happen that cannot be explained. Events occur that shake us to our very core. A dear friend of mine is experiencing such a time in her life right now. My heart literally breaks for her. Things happen in life; no matter who you are or what you have done. In most situations, people feel as if they have been abandon by God. This beautiful song by Natalie Grant reminds us that we are not promised to be spared of trials and tribulations, but rather to be "held" during those times. "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5) What an amazing promise. I pray for comfort, peace, and healing for my friend and her family.  As I am prepared to and wanting to step in and be there for her...I know that He is already there when no one can be, He is already in the midst of all who are hurting, He is there holding them through this time.

Those who may stop by...please say a prayer for my friend and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...