Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Chicken Spaghetti

I love my hispanic food...I recently learned I love Italian food; Tonight I mixed two favorite kinds of food and created a dish I really enjoy. 

Chicken Spaghetti

What you need:
 * 7 chicken tenderloins (cut into 1 inch pieces)
 * 1 tablespoon of oil
 * 3 cans of tomato sauce (8 oz. cans)
 * 2 cans of diced tomato (14.5 oz. cans)
 * 1 clove of garlic (minced)
 * 1/2 an onion (chopped)
 * Cilantro (chopped)
 *2 bell peppers (sliced)
 * Fajita seasoning (I used  Carne Guisada seasoning because I was out of my fajita seasoning)
 *Salt
 * Spaghetti noodles

What to do:
* Heat oil in pan 
* Add chicken and fajita seasoning 
* Brown chicken and add onion, bell pepper and garlic
* Add tomato sauce and diced tomatoes
* Salt to taste 
* Cook noodles according to box
* Done!
* Mix together (I mix it as I put it onto my plate or bowl. )

















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...