Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Creamy Jalapeño Dip (copy-cat from Chuy's)

**Warning...once trying this recipe you will be addicted!**

My husband found a copy-cat recipe for Chuy's Creamy Jalapeño Dip at the link provided. He made some modifications to it...and we were left with pure addiction.

I love this dip...I really love how versatile it is as well. I have used it over grilled chicken, tuna, plan to use it as an enchilada base, I dip my pizza in it, chips, veggies, used it over rice...the ways to use it are endless. The best part...It.is.so.good.

We find that using fresh jalapeños is better than using the pickled ones in a jar. My one word of caution - use one jalapeño at a time to taste. Sometimes the peppers aren't too hot and sometimes they are really hot and you may not want to use more than two.

Creamy Jalapeño Dip

2 ounces mayonnaise
6 ounces sour cream
1/4 cup buttermilk
1/4 cup Herdez salsa verde
1 small bunch of cilantro
A dash or two of salt
1 ranch dressing packet
3-4 fresh jalapeños

Blend all ingredients in a blender and enjoy.
It gets creamier/thicker refrigerated overnight







Hope you enjoy this as much as we do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...