Summer Chicken Medley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- You will need to mix the following ingredients together and place in desired baking dish.
* Dice 1 pound of chicken tenderloin
* Dice half an onion
* Dice half a tomato
* Dice choice of 2-3 peppers ( I used a variety of colored bell peppers)
* Chop half a bunch of cilantro
* Add 1 clove minced garlic
* Add 1 teaspoon of sea salt
* Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil
* Add 1/4 cup of lime juice (I used the concentrate)
You should have a beautiful mixture that looks like this -
Here is a closer look...just because it is so pretty...
- Cover the dish in foil
- Place in oven for 45-55 minutes
Finished Product -
This is great served with rice (or quinoa), tortillas, and/or with freshly sliced avocado.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad