Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Here We Go"

"Here We Go" is the first Fresh Beat song Lil' Man LOVED.

I am beyond thrilled that I get to go on a very special "Mommy/Lil' Man date" to go see The Fresh Beat Band. I just wish I didn't have to wait until May 10th, but still VERY EXCITED. I have been searching through their tour dates since they first announced they were going to be starting the tour. Unfortunately, they were all so far away. Finally, I saw they were going to be in Dallas...they were sold out by the next day! So, when I saw the announcement on my FB page that they added a new stop...to TULSA, I immediately bought the tickets. 


The funny thing is, I do not remember being this excited about going to a concert since the Bryan Adams concert in 2005 or DC Talk concert back in 1999. (These are my two top favorite concerts)




Love his music
They will always secretly be my favorite band of all-time


All I know is, I need to make sure I have all the "new" Fresh Beat songs downloaded so Lil' Man and I will have plenty of time to learn them so we can sing our little hearts out on May 10th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...