Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Deliciousness

So, I don't have much time..as I am finishing up dinner. I do want to share this delightful meal we had last night. It is a MUST try.

The Main Course:  Chicken and Cheese Lasagna Roll-Ups (click to go to recipe on ivillage)

FYI - not my own picture


Side: Roasted Broccoli (This AMAZING recipe my friend found on Pinterest and made for us and I HAD to
                                     make it again)

FYI - again...not my own picture



Dessert (Prepare yourself...it is very good):  Easy Banana Bread  (another Pinterest find)

I was thinking about what sounded good for dessert...yet I was TRYING to maintain a level of "healthyness". So instead of what really sounded good (see butterscotch/chocolate chip cookie below), I opted for a new recipe I had recently "pinned".

Instead of this




I am so glad I chose the new recipe! It was so DELISH!

I chose THIS


I urge you to add this to your menu in the very near future...you will not regret it.

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...