Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

First Visit to the Dentist...

We had a big day in the Williams' household this week. Lil' Man had his first visit to the dentist. I was more nervous than he was...of course, all he knew was what I told him "someone was going to brush his teeth".

I had a hard time sleeping the night before the appointment. I woke up with trepidation that morning. I just knew he was going to have a cavity and I was going to get a lecture for not taking care of his teeth well enough. I kept thinking...I brush his teeth twice a day, he didn't have juice until he was 2...surely everything will be fine.

The time finally arrived and we walked into the dentist's office. After getting signed and getting a tour of the place,  Lil' Man sat in "the chair" and his first visit officially began.

He was ready...



He got to wear sunglasses and watch a movie





He didn't mind his teeth being cleaned at all





Time for x-rays



And digital pictures



Then he got to play a little while we waited for the dentist to do the final look-through.



Final report...Lil Man's teeth are in GREAT condition. He was very happy with them. No cavities! He received all A's on his dental report card! (which meant Mommy received all A's too!)

We both left very happy and excited for our next visit in April.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...