Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School is in session

Well, school is back in full swing. With it have come many prayers, sleepless night, tears, excitement, joy, and affirmation to my life's calling.  I have the sweetest bunch of kids. I also have some children who are in need of love, discipline, direction, and structure to go along with their sweetness. These last four days have been a roller coaster of emotions for me. I feel that I have been tested in every area possible. Tears came, but like the calm after a storm, so was the assurance and strength I needed to know everything is going to be okay. I am so thankful for Lance. He held me up when I all I could do is fall. I will say, God has been so faithful to provide me with the patience for survival, wisdom I seek, a husband who supports me, a child who brings happiness into my life like no one else can, friends who can help push me through to the next day, a principal who has my back, and I could go on and on. I thank God for his faithfulness to provide me these and many other things...especially for the last few days.

I am thrilled with my new bunch of kiddos. I love seeing the eagerness in their eyes when they learn something new and I love knowing that I helped make that happen. I love getting to know their individual personalities. I love knowing that I am making a difference in their lives.  I pray that every decision I make in my classroom is for the betterment of all my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...